My Tagline



The products that we use in our everyday lives, often, come with taglines. Companies and business houses burn the midnight oil to produce catchy taglines to secure the attention of their targeted customers. These taglines are intelligently crafted. They skillfully blend the effectiveness of the product with the reason behind why a customer should own it. 

Many products have been remembered for their taglines. This is because customers could instantly connect with them. Through their taglines, companies portray why the product is useful. They focus on how owning the product will solve a particular problem of the consumers and make their lives easier. 

Even when we don't buy a particular item, we're still aware of its tagline. Thanks to the media and advertising team. Their untiring efforts and that too in the right direction, etch the taglines in our minds, if not in our hearts immediately.

But, what if humans came with taglines? How would it have been if you had introduced yourself to someone mentioning your tagline with your name? How would it have been if people introduced themselves with taglines? Sounds interesting, right?

Suppose you're out and you meet a stranger. Wouldn't it be awesome if you get to know his or her tagline before jumping into a conversation? I guess this would've been a great trend! It would've gone viral in no time and you would've seen people introducing themselves on social media with their taglines and creating hilarious memes out of them!

Taglines would have saved us from unnecessary troubles too! Simply knowing someone's tagline would have helped us decide whether to hang out or build a relationship with them. A person's tagline would have spoken volumes and given a sneak-peek into his or her personality. 

Thinking that such a possibility might occur in the future, I have already fixed my tagline. I've tried to put my individuality and personality traits into it. After all, I would be judged by my tagline! So, my tagline needs to speak on my behalf. Therefore, it has to include what I'm all about.  

So, the next time you meet me, don't be surprised if you hear me saying, 

"Hi, I'm Radhika Ghosh. I'm strong, sweet, and sensitive!"

 

Comments

  1. nice article. it would be interesting to see the world like the one you described.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good tagline should be simple ,small ,impressive and should have an impact .Your tagline is such .A smooth and well written article .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impact of a tagline is most important .I remember the catchy tagline of 'The Telegraph '
    UNPUTDOWNABLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! I agree with you. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  4. Tagline of a paint company was as under .
    Wherever you see colours
    think of us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's such an amazing tagline! Thanks for sharing.

      Delete

Post a Comment